Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
I have a DVD Recorder with several imput spots. I need the power cord. Is there a specific cord for each dvd recorder?

yes there is. if the power cord is detachable and replaceable, take it with you to radioshack. i remember when i worked there a long time ago, we had to match up the power cords to the electronic (like the replacement boombox- or stereos you kids call em now adays- cords)

give them a shot. stop by your local radioshack. costs somewhere between $5- 10$

Hmm. The DVD Recorder I can carry to anywhere. But I dont know where to take it. I dont know where RadioShack is at for me (Pensacola FL, 32503). I know where Best Buy is.

edit:
Is it like this IEC C13
NS-15,IEC,320,C13,10A,250V.JPG

or IEC 320 C7
sl-8c.jpg

Im a ninja

Last edited:
The Plug? I dont have a plug for the Dvd Recorder. The spot where it plugs into you plug the backside of the cord into the dvd then the actual plug to power it on you plug into wall.

Wait, I think I know where Radioshack is at.

Last edited:
Wii_Pro said:
Hmm. The DVD Recorder I can carry to anywhere. But I dont know where to take it. I dont know where RadioShack is at for me (Pensacola FL, 32503). I know where Best Buy is.

i got a good buddy of mine who lives in pensacola (i say it pepsi cola since im stupid lol). right on the alabama boarder.

anyways, according to www.radioshack.com 's store locator, these were the top 3 near your house. there were 8 locations on the map

PENSACOLA-CORDOVA MALL
#01-8854
5100 N 9TH AVE
PENSACOLA, FL 32504
Phone: (850) 477-5676
~0.8 MilesClick for more info

PENSACOLA-UNIVERSITY MALL
#01-9376
UNIVERSITY MALL
PENSACOLA, FL 32504
Phone: (850) 478-3288
~2.5 MilesClick for more info

PENSACOLA-MARKS SQ
#01-9784
MARKS SQUARE
PENSACOLA, FL 32506
Phone: (850) 455-2025
~4 MilesClick for more info

I think that's what the cord is like. I do not have the cord though for the dvd recorder.

Hmm there is a RadioShack inside of Cordova Mall. I could have sworn there was one just outside of the mall at a retail shop, you know?

Last edited:
Which one?

Dude you have a fuking dvd recorder and you didn't say so in the other thread. You made us answer all your messages and PMs and even over AIM and you conveniently forgot?! Jeese I feel like i was wasting my time.

Last edited:
ciper said:
Which one?

Dude you have a fuking dvd recorder and you didn't say so in the other thread. You made us answer all your messages and PMs and even over AIM and you conveniently forgot?! Jeese I feel like i was wasting my time.
Actually I just found out I have one last night buddy. My sister didnt need it so my mom put it up in the attic.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
there are atleast 5 different skus for the plug. those 2 that ciper showed you are the most common......

heres the site i looked up and found

http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=power%20cord&origkw=power%20cord&sr=1

the 2 that ciper has posted are on here as well in the 610. series.....gosh its amazing from what you can remember :sick:
Cannon, is there a RadioShack just on the outside? Like a little retail shop? I thought there was one near Target near me... Pensacola FL 32503.

what did i just miss here..............

ETA_ look it up on radioshack.com

You missed him driving multiple members crazy at one time which first started in this thread http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/31005-making-video-wii.html then moved to PMs being sent to everyone and finally messages over AIM because he couldn't figure out how his Wii was connected.
I know he contacted other members because we started to talk about it over PM. The thread is a little jumpy because of this.
This just makes it more frustrating :mad5:

i smell a lock then since i pretty much gave him all the answers possible

thanks ciper- oh and FYI, go read that "last post wins" thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back