Making Video on Wii

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
Never close my topic without asking if my question is finished. I got the cord now for the dvd recorder, but when I plug the red yellow and white cords in the output 1, the video doesnt show when I turn on my Wii.

Umm the red yellow white cords are plugged into the input. I tried every output and every input and my video screen still is BLUE, meaning no video is showing.

Why do you put it into your DVD player o_O why don't you plug it into the TV?

o_O the dvd recorder is not connected to the monitor, its plugged into the dvd recorder of course, and the power plug plugged into wall... or power source thing

the wii cables, u know the red yellow white cords are plugged into dvd recorder, the input.

Oh, I understand. But if I plug red yellow white cords into monitor, how does the dvd recorder record?

ciper said:
Okay the Wii cables are connected to the input of the DVD recorder. perfect.

Where does the output of the DVD recorder go?

I dont know what to put in the output.

What exactly do you want to do? Do you want to record a video? Well, if the DVD Recorder isn't connected to the monitor at all, how do you think should it make a picture appear? You have to link the DVD Player with the TV, otherwise there won't be anything to see.

Hmm.. How do i plug dvd recorder into monitor? All i have with the dvd recorder is the power plug..

I think I have a spot to plug power cord into on the back of my monitor, but if i unpliug that, i might not be able to use pc... hmm?

Back