earning wii points

Wiired said:
"Thanks for the answer Wiired!"

Because it's been prooven and the questions been asked a numerous amount of times on here, in which people who have completed it have confirmed that they don't get the Mii.
but have they gotten every single item 100%

Wii love myamoto said:
Yeah, they should bring out an update so that you can connect a USB keyboard to wii
Nah, it'd have to be special for the wii. It'd be nice if Nintendo DID do that, but then you'd have a huge cord... Unless you got a wireless USB keyboard. That would be typing all this so slowly! Geeze, typing little letters take 4ever! It maks me want 2 abbv. wrds & I hte tht. ROFLMA0!

Steel-Froggy said:
Nah, it'd have to be special for the wii. It'd be nice if Nintendo DID do that, but then you'd have a huge cord... Unless you got a wireless USB keyboard. That would be typing all this so slowly! Geeze, typing little letters take 4ever! It maks me want 2 abbv. wrds & I hte tht. ROFLMA0!

You should learn to work with the cell phone based keyboard on your wii. Goes a lot faster

Oh, and could you please send me look-up, as soon as I've added you (My wii is kinda not here. Friend of mine wanted to play it so bad, and I got bored of being the host, so it's with him for the weekend. I KNOW, I KNOW WHAT POSSESED ME TO DO SUCH THINGS I honistly don't know...:frown2:

Last edited:
NICE thanks for your sharing your views a little thing i was just day dreaming about in maths ! haha
anyway nintendo WOULD lose out but to get wii points you would still need to buy a game so they would still get money ( if that makes sense ? )

that zelda thing reminds me of the secret dungeon and smoke boss thing lmao tahalint thats right rofl bomb a wall, get a map, shoot the sun at the 4 pillars etc. lol

Wii love myamoto said:
You should learn to work with the cell phone based keyboard on your wii. Goes a lot faster

Oh, and could you please send me look-up, as soon as I've added you (My wii is kinda not here. Friend of mine wanted to play it so bad, and I got bored of being the host, so it's with him for the weekend. I KNOW, I KNOW WHAT POSSESED ME TO DO SUCH THINGS I honistly don't know...:frown2:
Ya. I'll send you him.
I'll add you when I get home. At school right now.
I also have one with his head on upside down... it isn't as cool, but still. :wtf:

Steel-Froggy said:
Ya. I'll send you him.
I'll add you when I get home. At school right now.
I also have one with his head on upside down... it isn't as cool, but still. :wtf:

Yo, I added you. If you find strange discombobulated (its a word) mii's on your wii, quilty as charged

Wii love myamoto said:
discombobulated (its a word)

It is indeed. The way you used it, however, made no sense whatsoever.

Also your little rant about XBox was uncalled-for, unnecessary, untrue, off-topic and basically painfully idiotic so I'm assuming you posted it for the sake of irony. I hope I'm right.

Last edited:
Corpus said:
It is indeed. The way you used it, however, made no sense whatsoever.

Also your little rant about XBox was uncalled-for, unnecessary, untrue, off-topic and basically painfully idiotic so I'm assuming you posted it for the sake of irony. I hope I'm right.

You have not seen those mii's they are actually discombobulated. Unless you think its normal to have eyes as a mouth and stuff like that

Oh yeah, and if you think it is uncalled for, please name one thing about xbox we have not seen before (graphics don't count, that's normal)

I just wanted the world to know that Steel froggy, the frog of steel, makes fantastic mii's . Add him, learn from him. :worship:

Thank you

Wow thanks! All my fav's were ones I made myself, except for Popeye...
Did I send you Terrence and Phillip? (From South Park)

EDIT: SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST. MY WII DOES THAT SOMETIMES

Steel-Froggy said:

EDIT: SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST. MY WII DOES THAT SOMETIMES

Nope, I don't have terrence and phillip. But I made cartman, I'll send it sometime.

About the wii browser, it sure is doing some odd things. Like when you want to start a flash game, it suddenly goes to the www homepage thing.
Bot its only a test version, so I think a lot of errors wil get filtered out of the defenitive version

At last, let me say,

Shut your f*cking face, uncle f*cker :yesnod:

Back