Banned
Apr 20, 2007
the castle
Wii Online Code
6511-9047-7302-5504
Yea everyone sunday is earth day yea im so happy yea

forum.png

Everyone who wants to be my friend please PM me

Also if you wanna give me rep(the mushroom on the bottom) Thanks and if you dont then watever

also if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
Right..So it's earthday Today? Okay..Happy Earth Day!

Oh my lord, I have to be up in 4 hours!! I've been speaking online to Ashleigh for 8 Hours straight !! I can't believe it's 4AM already..

HMM.. who's ashleigh? :p

OHH, and it's only 11 PM here.. so it's not earthday yet. :C

Go to sleep! :]

Interesting.. hmm don't think I'll be celebrating or anything..

off topic...

Mr.Elf you need to stop advertising that site with every post. Also rep points should only be given to members who contribute/help out around the forums. Basically their a reward for the good posters here on wiichat and should not be given to those who beg/do nothing to deserve them. I'm not trying to be mean but it seems like you don't know what they are used for...

What I mean to say is that you shouldn't be going around asking for rep. I'm pretty sure if you make good posts and help out around the forum people will give you reputation points for it. However asking people to rep you isn't the best way of going around it..

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Interesting.. hmm don't think I'll be celebrating or anything..

off topic...

Mr.Elf you need to stop advertising that site with every post. Also rep points should only be given to members who contribute/help out around the forums. Basically their a reward for the good posters here on wiichat and should not be given to those who beg/do nothing to deserve them. I'm not trying to be mean but it seems like you don't know what they are used for...

For more info on rep points you should read i0n's Rep FAQ thread...

Someone like you should get rep. points.
DEFiNATELY. :]

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Syntax again."

>:[ lol

I hint sarcasm.....

err...

Rephrased what I previously said if that somewhat helps..

Back