easy money

Travel around the outskirts of Kakariko Village and in Hyrule Fields to find Rupees...which are easy to get.

well i wouldnt worry about finding money i used to worry about it and keep spin slashing to this place near da guy selling the extra empty bottle but i wouldnt keep looking for it.. since the money comes to you i always have full wallet nd im trying to find da enlarger for da wallet but i cant xD so anyway dont worry bout it too much

Easiest way to earn money. Once you have gale boomerang got to the lake hylia. on the game use gale boomerang on the giant basket thing on the side of the house, and towards the rooster. that will give you about 30 rupee's i think. play the game and get the 500 ( i think) rupee by floating down with a cocoo, then use gale boomerang to hit the rooster at the top of the building again and the chest will restock itself with rupees again. and there you go!

wow nice balrog!

phillepino (im also flip too btw haha but half) i could tell you how to get the next wallet up from the smallest if u want I just now found it :)

Back