dose anyone think that this game is a little to easy

dangerd0g9

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
i had read reviews before i even bought the game that it is really easy. i think that the game itself is really good its just the easy level of difficulty that takes away from the fun. what dose every one else think.

i belive it is quite easy but could have been harder i got it about 6 days ago and i have done the next to last temple.

I don't mind the easyness, makes it more fun in my opinion. Because when games are hard, you can easily get frustrated and the fun is lost.

In the beginning, I thougt it was WAAAY to easy, I kickd the living **** out of bosses within seconds. But as I played on, they didn't get any easyier I can tell you. I guess they just made it an easy start for gamers new to zelda ( Like there are gamers new to zelda :eek:ut: ) But in the end, I PWND GANONDORF. well, not really, i kinda needed 3 fairies :tard:

Lol, use your fishingrod makes ganondorf soooo easy lol, just cast past him and instant opening for you to attack.

wtf. A FISHINGROD?? huh, I'm gonna try that. Also, what the hell got into you trowing a fishhook to the dark lord of hyrule :drool:

LOL i had it bound the second time i did him cause i had been fishing earlier and my bird jumped on my finger and i pressed the button and in all the comotion i cast past him and he stops and follows it with his head giving you a good 5 seconds to put away your rod and slash the crap out of him then do it again made it so much easier :p

You really should submit that to some walktrough or cheats guide. I never read about this one

Nah, Iv'e posted it on another forum before when i first worked it out only to find out others had to :p im pretty shure its not that big a secret :p

Back