is this a good idea

martin09

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2009
england
Wii Online Code
3069-0210-1484-4758
i think nintendo should bring out a headset for the wii so we can talk to our friends and people from around the world on call of duty mariokart and many other games. it would be brillent i think it would be popular aswell they could make it wireless like the wii remote dose anyone else think its a good idea

Ever heard of a little something called the wii speak. It works with Animal Crossing and is going to work with The Conduit coming out in june.

Here is it with animal crossing:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crossing-Wii-Microphone-Bundle-Nintendo/dp/B001HZNR7K/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1237035201&sr=8-3[/ame]

Here is it alone:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Official-Wii-Speak-Microphone-Nintendo/dp/B001EZ8IBS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1237035209&sr=8-1[/ame]

yeah i have got it but you vant speak on call of duty or mario kart they should make one like xbox 360 have one

Wii Speak seems to be doing alright with games like Animal Crossing and The Conduit will be using it too.

I would have liked a headset also, seeing as how the DS has one, but oh well.

i think nintendo should bring out a headset for the wii so we can talk to our friends and people from around the world on call of duty mariokart and many other games. it would be brillent i think it would be popular aswell they could make it wireless like the wii remote dose anyone else think its a good idea

It's impossible to implement voice on games that are not programmed with it on the Wii. When a game boots, it completely shuts down the front end, so the game has to have code programmed into it to support something.

It is. Welcome to 2007.

Oh great
Like I want to hear 13 year old kids talking street pretending there a gangsta while I can hear there mum calling them down for there tea (That did happen on xbox live when I was round a mates house how we loled)

lol oo well some day they could bring one out no one knows

Back