Letter To Nintypants

That's the point...That a big amount of persons send it to Nintendo but if we could send it just to high executives like just one mail to reggie we would have a bigger impact.

AtomicB said:
Is this right here the final version?

No , I think ill give it a week first to give it a chance to get more ideas and refinement .

Firstly its not my letter ! The whole point of the thread was to keep altering it according to the ideas of the people who are interested .
Ive just tried to keep it on track and stop it from getting into areas which are irrelevant .

Links letter is really good and if people see fit they should copy and paste that and at the same time add thier thoughts in line with changing the wii menu/display etc without straying into areas such as hardware or gaming .

But its important that if the letter is to be completely overhauled it MUST contain all of the ideas inputed by the previous contributers

Last edited:
Nintendo of America Inc
www.nintendo.com

4820 150th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
(425) 882-2040

Dear Nintendo

I am writing to you on behalf of WiiChat. We are an established and growing internet community with over 37,000 members.

We would like to put forward to you a list of ideas which we, as a whole have created in order to improve the quality and enjoyment of the Wii display, menu, options and settings.
Some of the most popular ideas are as follows:
Customizable menu and display options such as additional cursors, colors, screensavers, borders and fonts. The ablity to change the audio effects of the start up , message alert and key sounds .

Also having special themes for the wii menu like in Christmas changing some colors and cursors. Eventhough the wii has a very good software appearance it would be nice to have new look once in a while and we are sure people would like this idea. Every person would like to have their own personal look in their Wii's.

Another problem that we face is that some of us do not have enough space on the menu for Virtual Console titles and would find it usefull and aestheically pleasing if it was possible to use channel designed for the storage of our Virtual Console games .

We believe that most of these features would not be too difficult to implement and would give Wii owners the option to bring a sense of individualization to their Wii experience.

Yours faithfully,
The members of Wiichat

For any of you who need a recap or havent read the whole or start of this thread :

I thought it would be a good idea to create a letter to send to ninty expressing the ideas that peolple on this forum have concerning the wii menu /settings etc

So if I start by writing a 1st draft , the next poster should copy and paste this, add thier own ideas , and/or correct and change it accordingly .Then the next poster should do the same .

So in the end we should have a letter written by all of us that we can all individually send and see what happens

Last edited:
Back