Future Channels

I was pretty disappointed that they kept the retarded friend code thing..

I hope they make it so if you are playing a game online you do not have to tell the person your code someone, assuming their will be a chat system on online games :crazy: , so instead of typing your code you just pressed add friend or something.

They need to stop thinking about security for 8 year olds it's annoying..

Or a Wii Fireplace...

But I like the Wii Maps/Earth idea, having a internet map of the world can be usefull.

Personally, my Wii is standing in the livingroom (downstairs), my PC is in the attic. So for me to look up things fast on a Wii would be very usefull. But I do understand some people dont need all these extras since their PC is standing next to their Wii.

Seasonal channels would be fun. Maybe themed minigames like the advent calender they did this year. Free, fun but altogether reputation building. Keeps the fans loyal :)

iWii said:
you want all those channels but you smash on the Ps3 for being to much like a PC
Mmm, gross generalisations... my favourite kind...

But back to channel talk.
A music channel is only good if it can still play music while in another channel. I mean who just wants to listen to music and not do anything? So channel interoperability (for lack of a better word) is what I'm after.

And I want a "channel in channel" feature. Say you're playing a game, and you get stuck, so you hit home, click on "channel in channel", choose the internet channel, and then hit home to go back to the game. Down in the bottom right (or whatever corner) is a small partly see-through box with the internet channel loaded. Move your pointer over the box, click it, it automatically pauses the game and brings up the internet channel. You can then surf to the guide of your choice, find the part you need, go back to the game, and then go back to the guide when you need to.

Yeah, that would sound nice, though both ideas are somewhat similar. Better Channel navigation and more options.

Back