Good or Bad idea?

i dont really care about head sets really i'd only want headsets if its like at least 12 players and its a fps cuz honestly brawls commen sence lol just play with one of your friends and talk over the phone thats what i do with my friend for halo. and if your using a phone u can just buy a headset

JT. said:
A conversation:

A: Dude, nice move
B: Thanks
A: But you don't need to stop at every goomba to kill them.. We're running out of time!
B: stfu, I'm in charge.
A: Dude, next time we play, I'm P1
B: FU
A: You STFU
B: Did you just take my F**king mushroom! You son of a peach!
A: Why the f**k was it yours?
B: Because I'm Mario, and that was a Mario mushroom!
A: They ain't called Mario Mushrooms, they're super mushrooms!
B: F**K you fanboy!
A: What the f**k! Just cause I know my facts!
B: Your a piece of Luigi s**t!
A: You making fun of my mom? EAT GOOEY BOMB!
B: F**k you! You killed me! I'm telling my mommy!

A connection error occurred. Press A to return to the main menu.

Thats why we need head phones! And sorry for the heavy amount of swearing, just being realistic.

EDIT: Yep, battalion wars needs a headset. Maybe we can use keyboards though, although it's hard to type whilst playing...

Dude, I Freaking Lawled.

hahaha:lol:

u people and ur conversations:lol:

heads sets would be nice in brawl:yesnod: i agree with savage.
but that would take time and money for little importance. unless nintendo could probably sell headsets. or maybe nintendo should just have headsets for the wii period.

I imagine they'd be sold seperately. I'd definately get one, just to talk a little smack as I got owned....

Wii.... said:
hahaha:lol:

u people and ur conversations:lol:

heads sets would be nice in brawl:yesnod: i agree with savage.
but that would take time and money for little importance. unless nintendo could probably sell headsets. or maybe nintendo should just have headsets for the wii period.

This would have ultimately made the Wii the #1 console for 07-08....

Back