Whos the moron that said it

balrogs.pa said:
iownage. split screen is crap, i dont know why anyone likes it. your views are shrunk. the quality is lowered. and you cant find where the hell you are. and dude. read a box.

My view.
yea but then u can't play against ur friends who r over ur house or just play against ur brother. I would much rather play my family than play some kid over in Japan who I can't even communicate with. Who cares if the views are shrunk. Are you kidding me? Thats how splitscreen has always been and isn't bad.

balrogs.pa said:
iownage. split screen is crap, i dont know why anyone likes it. your views are shrunk. the quality is lowered. and you cant find where the hell you are. and dude. read a box.

My view.

So what? Split screen allows you to do the most basic thing in console history: Play with your friends in the comfort of your own home (Or theirs).

Of course it sucks that your view is shrunk and what not, but it's gratifying to rub it in your friends face when you totally anihilate them with say, a shotgun to the face. And the best part is, if you get tired to the trash talk YOU CAN PHYSICALLY HIT YOUR FRIEND. I'm not promoting violence, but i just that does get them to shut up a lot faster. and it's easier to communicate with someone right next to you.

Games like Bwii though don't need Split screen. it would make it harder to play. but split screen in general is NOT crap.

2-player co-op online. Peeps that said the bw2 had offline multiplayer are stupid.

Back