Good or Bad idea?

SAVAGE

SSBM GOD
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
3357-8019-8945-9779
Since they are having online co op in brawl they must have some form of Communication between the two players i think they should bring out a headset to talk to your co op buddy.

guys, enough with the headset threads.

WE ALL FRICKEN WANT THEM! WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

ok, im calm, so why would you have to communicate with your team mate? its not like theres that much strategy to the game. you just kick ass and take names. its too fast paced to plan out attacks with your team mate.

Just if your playing online co op it will follow you and u alone and your buddys the same so wat happens if your mate runs really far left?

SAVAGE said:
Just if your playing online co op it will follow you and u alone and your buddys the same so wat happens if your mate runs really far left?
it will show a bubble on the side of the screen pointing to his direction.

we dont need headsets for brawl. i cant believe so many people want them. You would hardly need them. Immagine

" hey go grab that mushroom!!!"
"yes!"
"o ya thats a good mushroom"
"Go break that bomb, i hold off this guy"

what would u need to talk about???

I think any online game to be sucessfull needs a headset think about bwii for example. A game that takes strategy your going to be playing in dead silence.

Are you kidding??? HELL YES WE NEED HEAD SETS FOR BRAWL! Frankly headsets for any online game would be nice...It's really not the point of what you talk about, but the point that your actually talking...

Edit: Well said Cpt Jack...took the words out of my mouth

A conversation:

A: Dude, nice move
B: Thanks
A: But you don't need to stop at every goomba to kill them.. We're running out of time!
B: stfu, I'm in charge.
A: Dude, next time we play, I'm P1
B: FU
A: You STFU
B: Did you just take my F**king mushroom! You son of a peach!
A: Why the f**k was it yours?
B: Because I'm Mario, and that was a Mario mushroom!
A: They ain't called Mario Mushrooms, they're super mushrooms!
B: F**K you fanboy!
A: What the f**k! Just cause I know my facts!
B: Your a piece of Luigi s**t!
A: You making fun of my mom? EAT GOOEY BOMB!
B: F**k you! You killed me! I'm telling my mommy!

A connection error occurred. Press A to return to the main menu.

Thats why we need head phones! And sorry for the heavy amount of swearing, just being realistic.

EDIT: Yep, battalion wars needs a headset. Maybe we can use keyboards though, although it's hard to type whilst playing...

Cpt. Jack said:
I think any online game to be sucessfull needs a headset think about bwii for example. A game that takes strategy your going to be playing in dead silence.

ya bwii will definitely need a headset

If you have a headset what you going to say?
A-Oh hi how are you?
B-oh i'm good, you?
A-Not bad. Theres a mushroom you take it
B-no you take it
A-no,you take
B-No you take it
A-Just take the F***ing mushroom
B-F*** you
GAMEOVER

bwii directors
dude 1: hey lets make a headset for bwii
dude 2: ya, it'll be great
dude 1: ooo whoops, bwii came out already
dude 2: dangit, maybe bw3?

lol thats how it would go, bwii did need mics tho, aw well.

anyway brawl mics, the only need is for spectators really

SAVAGE said:
Since they are having online co op in brawl they must have some form of Communication between the two players i think they should bring out a headset to talk to your co op buddy.
All because there's co-op dosen't mean that a headset is absolutely needed. Batallion Wars 2 has co-op, with no headset. Don't get me wrong, I would like a headset for Brawl but co-op dosen't mean that you NEED a headset. Especially for something like Brawl. All you have to do is beat the crap out of everything. You don't need communication for that.

Back