Final Boss way too easy *spoilers*

A.SAVAGE

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Aus
Wii Online Code
3401-7840-3169-4834
Was anyone else really annoyed at how easy the final Gannon was. I got 3 fairs, rear jelly, magic armor, and 5 extra hearts from heart peaces because I was expecting a really hard final boss. And guess what, I didn’t need any of them Gannon only damaged me 1 heart 4 if you include the pig and Zelda puppet. And I never used my magic armor because I kept expecting that I was going to have to fight him again. I think that it was a very disappointing end to the game it’s a shame they made him so easy.

Easy as it may have been how Bad-A do you have to be to survive three games who knows how many centuries and then die STANDING UP!? You have to love Ganondorf and if you don't . . . then well . . . you stink like poo

i found every single boss really easy and so was gannon. But the ending was pretty cool though except the fact that the game freezes afterwards making it a massive disappointment.

Daveo said:
i found every single boss really easy and so was gannon. But the ending was pretty cool though except the fact that the game freezes afterwards making it a massive disappointment.
Yeah I thought it had froze to, but it doesn't freeze. Just takes a hella long time to finish. I just left it and it went back to the title screen maybe 2.5 min. later.

only lost two hearts in th last battle zelda easy she needed a earth quake punch. ganon easy sure they used the goat and sumo grab but pretty easy horse chase all you had to was stay right behing him then hit him when he was stunned and the chance thing was cool kinda wanted more of it.
but still zelda is woth getting 9.7/10
hey anyone here got the magic armour it was cool and all but it kinda sucked when you ran out of rupees
bad move taking magic out i wanted some i would of added another 0.2 if they had that. still good tho

I haven't finished Twilight Princess yet, but I think the puzzles in the game are pretty fair and on par with the difficulty of Windwaker. However, the bosses in TP are much easier than the ones in Windwaker.

The
ball and chain guy
was pretty darn tough, to me. Get too close to 'im and WHAMMO! Kiss three hearts goodbye.

I died because it took me like, 15 minutes to figure out where his weak spot is!

And the Gannon fight was kinda tedious for me. I can't press buttons as fast as I used to. And then I had to figure out that I just needed to PRESS A instead of HOLD A to get into that lock sequence. Darn hidden skill, messing up the jump attack

ok this is what i think....
omg finaly som1 agrees with me. Zelda could have been better in storyline and gameplay. First off i was hoping they would be a little more creative with the wiimote and nunchuk in the game, like when you row the boat in the rapid river thing you just press A, it would of been better if you actualy position the wiimote like you were actualy rowing a boat. Even COD3 was more creative with the wiimote. And it could of been better in gameplay by being HARDER, it was too easy especialy bosses. It could have been better in the storyline like when your at hyrule castle about to get shot by a goblin with an arrow but your friends save you, you never know what happens to them after that or see them again, and they never found out that link was the wolf, or the kids never got back to ordon village. And YES Ganon was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo easy. Im not saying this is a bad game but it could of easily been better.

Last edited:
in touch with the wii said:
actually you see them at the temple of time in the end sequence (links army)
Links army? you mean the people he helped? Temple of time? I dont think you saw any Links army after temple of time are you think of hyrule castle? Im missing somthing here -_____-

Well I found all the bosses easy but i had fun finding the weak spots. also Ganon was easy as, but actualy getting to duel him was awsum beyond belief!
expetionaly because ive finished OOT and that Ganon was just tennis, running and when he turned into a monster u just use that blue cyrstal and roll through his legs and attack his tail!

Though the bosses have been historically easy, I still find the game to be of great value.

i dont know if this is true or if its a spoiler but here it is:
i heard that if you bring out the fishing rod agaisnt him, he lowwers his guard and you can attack.

oh and can some one awnser me this when you complete the game does it just end or can you walk round hyrule n stuff?

:cornut:many thanks zelduke:cornut:

Back