Who else think the final boss ruined the story?

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
I hate it when games do this. They make the final boss so easy that I would be very surprised if anyone actually died against him.

I think Super Mario 64 had a great final battle, because it actually took some skill to perform the final Bowser throw onto the spike-bombs off the level.

I loved SMG, but when finishing the final boss with 137 lives left, you can't help but feel a bit dissapointed.

(Before you go "137 lives? You lie!" I did it all in one go, so my lives never went back to 5.)

I liked the battle. It was very easy but the music was good and it had multiple stages. Two things i look for in a boss. And playing the game in one sitting may have killed the exitement of the final boss. I find that if you spread the game out over a period of time, it keeps its authenticity and doesnt go stale.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Such is the way with most boss battles.

By the time you get there its nothing compared to all the BS you had to wade through on the way.
But bowser from Mario 64 was difficult because it required great timing to be able to deliver the final blow.

I liked the final boss- battle, too.

But I have to agree you that the battle in Super Mario 64 was more difficult.

Nevertheless the battle in Super Mario Galaxy wasn't easily in my opinion.

Smashfreak said:
I liked the final boss- battle, too.

But I have to agree you that the battle in Super Mario 64 was more difficult.

Nevertheless the battle in Super Mario Galaxy wasn't easily in my opinion.

Well the game has to cater for the "casual gamer" now doesn't it, where as SM64 was just for the hardcore. I too thought the game and final boss was on the easy side, although i thought it didnt really ruin the game at all.

i enjoyed the battle,it had great music and a cool enviroment but you are right it could´ve been harder

Wiily Good said:
Yeah, getting through that lava tunnel thing was a nightmare.
what are you talking about that was sooo easy the whole thing was soooo easy and the boss fight was like fight a flower and the sm64 ending was epic and awsome and HARD i mean i fyou think that lava pit is hard try going through a level 5x longer and harder than that!

cowzuvdoom said:
what are you talking about that was sooo easy the whole thing was soooo easy and the boss fight was like fight a flower and the sm64 ending was epic and awsome and HARD i mean i fyou think that lava pit is hard try going through a level 5x longer and harder than that!
:eek:ut: :wtf:

cowzuvdoom said:
It was so easy, you must have smashed all your punctuation keys to pieces in a rage...

Back