eBay craze: Wiis on eBay

Of course dude, buying from a Wiichat member means even better service for you because Wii are like brothers! :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Are Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Zelda, Peach, and Link your gods ?

Yes. But not Walugi, it's Yoshi instead. Im praying to the Nintendogods that Yoshi Island for DS is in my stocking for Christmas.

Now everyone click that link in exactly 2hrs and watch that price jump up to $400+. I sold one of my Wii's on Ebay for $455 by itself. The bids didnt start until 5mins left.

I sold one and it only went for 335 dollars, + 30 dollars shipping.

365 total. I had to pay 17 dollars in ebay fees, 20 dollars in shipping, and paypal took 11 dollars of the profit.

So, in total, I made like 50 dollars. x.x

Lethal said:
Now everyone click that link in exactly 2hrs and watch that price jump up to $400+. I sold one of my Wii's on Ebay for $455 by itself. The bids didnt start until 5mins left.

Yeah but was that yesterday ? Today the Wii's are going for a lot lower.
Heck, even the PS3 is down to about $1000.

Jagermeister33 said:
Alot of them have crazy shipping costs to secretly cover tax and ebay fees.

I noticed this as well, even on the accessories. Yesterday someone had a nunchuck up for sale with the shipping cost at $12.00 for standard ground shipping. No way standard shipping would cost that much to ship a nunchuck, it isn't even heavy.

aww i didnt win. O well. I was hoping to pick it up for less than retail. No big deal though, i guess i can wait another week.

Thanks for the bid there, StwrX03 -- Im sure you will find your Wii eventually :)

So ya the result of this eBay auction was $376 US. Notooo bad, but considering there has been no response from the buyer I am not calling this one over just yet...

I know ill get one cause gamecrazy has my pre order. I was just trying to help ya and if I won then i get 2 lol. Actually id sell it to m friend, he said he wanted to see mine before he bought one. Hopefully mine comes soon, im starting to get the itch more and more.

Back