Ebay

vagrant said:
I don't IKE you VER much either!

dude i was just being sarcastic and i know i made those mistakes on those words, i did it on purpose

XD chill out

guitarman said:
Pointless arguments make pointless posts like this one :rolleyes:

ok, how come you still have 10 posts i just say you last post and it still said 10

go tell this to a mod

XD yes that can be it

well complinb to a mod that you have feeling

cause mods are ruthless banners they will bann you for anything

ResEvil4 said:
Ebay sucks I use craigslist to sell all my goods. To me dealing locally is so much easier and less of a hassle.
Yes ebay sucks.. .such a shame so many people use it, and some how some people even make a living selling stuff on there. strange that init!

Gaz said:
Yes ebay sucks.. .such a shame so many people use it, and some how some people even make a living selling stuff on there. strange that init!

Its actually sometimes worth it. If you don't want the stupid helmet in halo 3 you can sell it to some sucker on ebay for a lot more than its worth. someone probably would buy it.

manufan15 said:
Its actually sometimes worth it. If you don't want the stupid helmet in halo 3 you can sell it to some sucker on ebay for a lot more than its worth. someone probably would buy it.
Should have inserted the sarcasum tags in my post somewhere to not cause confusion such as this.

Back