Elbits or Rayman

ilovemywii

WiiChats Offical Druggie
Nov 30, 2006
Cali
Wii Online Code
8002-1759-8157-9828
we're going to the mall to do some last minute shopping and my dad said i can get another game for christmas.

should i get elbits or rayman?

I just got rayman today, it's awesome.

You really get involved playing the game actually doing the movements.

and the dance mini game is just hilarious!

Like i already said, Rayman is very funny.
But the story mode is way too easy. Actually i think everygames are too easy.

Havent tryed elbits yet so i have to guess.

hahaha i ended getting elebits!....haha the games so awesome!

elebits is greeat. i dont have rayman though so cant judge?

elebits is fun as anything though, even if the story mode can be finished in one long sitting.

Well dang, I hoped there would be a definitive answer between the masses here, because I just got a $50 gift card to Best Buy and I need to know what game to get. I am having the same debate over Elebits or Rayman. I only have one controller and nunchuk, but I know two people who have a wii, so we could do 3 player on Rayman, but Elebits is looking really good too. It's just such a hard decision for me to make. I think I will probably end up getting elebits though, because I can play it right when I get it.

I have a few questions before I make a final decision though. First, how long is elebits, and how long does it stay fun for? Does it lose that fun feeling once you get used to it? Does Elebits have a two-player mode? Is it fun? Also, how many mini-games are in Rayman, and can you play them against the computer? Is Rayman fun for just two people, or do you need an entire group? Does Rayman have a story mode? How Long is it?

I really need to know these things fairly soon, as I will be buying one rather quickly. Cheers, Vhdblood

Elebits has up to 4 players. And It didnt lose its fun factor for me. I have played 3 hours total and hadnt finished it yet but dont know how long it is.

Back