when will nintendo grow up ?

when i talk i like to talk with facts and personal experience. not with a rumor or the experience of my cousin friend sister cousin daddy niece... lol NO that's nonsense and this person needs to be banned. As we find the fakers Ion should banned them. These bunch of sick people who need mental.... but this dude had the nerve to make a thread on it.

He can't even respond to his own thread, because we carryin on like a game now lol. may i say Socom or call of duty. when he respond, we only need Ion to tell us fire because we done aiming for the head of this faker lmao

Oh and another thing right. No matter what game it is, in every game either you trying to win or kill. If its a sports game or racing game or puzzle game its win. If its anything else. It's Kill dude. So even the most cartoon lookin games are brutal lol.. Mario is kiddy but he plays with fire lmao... Dude your lookin for games with high high graphics. NO matter how real the game looks, you will never know what it feels like to hold a real gun. only the Wiimote can get you close enough to that experience lmao.

tank said:
I usualt don't like to flame too hard, but I can't let this one go.

[flame]

you're kidding me right?

R.E.
Red Steel
Call of Duty
Go on IGN.com and watch the trailer for Sadness. Tell me if that's something you would let your 10 year old play.

Wii has it's share of exciting violent games.

P.S. I'm 19 and I thought Rayman was fun. Stop trying to be a hard-ass.
P.P.S If all you're looking for in a system is blood and gore, you may wanna see someone about your Sadism. It can get to a point where it's just not healthy for you, or those around you

[/flame]

I agree with the OP that Wii needs more games like gears but i still have one and love it and wouldnt return it if i had the chance. And btw half the games on your list are complete ****ing garbage (red steel mainly) and even so its only a few games but w/e because i didn't buy a wii to play violent games like gears i bought it for the amazingness of metroid/mario/zelda etc

Thorgouge said:
I agree with the OP that Wii needs more games like gears but i still have one and love it and wouldnt return it if i had the chance. And btw half the games on your list are complete ****ing garbage (red steel mainly) and even so its only a few games but w/e because i didn't buy a wii to play violent games like gears i bought it for the amazingness of metroid/mario/zelda etc

Thorgouge i am not goin to lie but you almost got flamed on if you didnt identify yourself as half of a nintendo fan lmao... But i just want know why he on this site and buyin xbox 360... But nintendo will get more of those games later this year. the game only been out fo 2 months.
and to nintendocam talk what you know. around here with your one post please. i was writing and the person was writing. so he send his message b4 me and then I ended up sending mines after him. But I don't mean to send two post right after each other. But don't cause me flame on you. I could send as much post as i want. There's no rule on that so back off lmao. Maybe you should read the posts, instead of counting them.

Last edited:
the ryanator said:
i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320

Congratulations, do you want a fxxking cookie now? I will never understand why people will take the time to set up an account and bash the console that the whole board revolves around.

Confucus say, Ignore the anti-Nintendo crazy people, and all shall go well with you.

Confucus also say he wants that cookie.:p

Wii_Are_Family123 said:
im tired of ps3 or 360 fans getting an account and saying crap about wii, im just sick and tired

there should be a quiz that only nintendo fans would understand...and if you pass it you could sign up :lol: difficult but it should keep away some wii bashers....or we could insult them....you know wii bashers arent so bad after all :D

yeah joe we can insult them in a nice way because we don't want to flame anybody lmao. or at least we dont want to make it so clear lol.. Because we have to obey rules number 3 lol. but once somebody trolls, we shud be allowed to flame them to pieces once we are defending nintendo of course lol... But then again with that quiz thing, the Xbox and sony users may take what they have learn in those violent games and use it on us to answer the quiz lmao

Hmmm...I'm 35 and still enjoy games like Rayman, Super Monkey Ball and Mario. Sure I love my Gears of War as well...but there's something to be said for games that are just plain fun and exciting to play. Sure Rayman isn't the deepest but I don't think there's many people that can play it for more than few minutes without admitting that it was fun to play and caused you to crack a smile more than once...I consider it well worth my $50.00...and GOW is well worth $60.00 (even though I got for $45 on sale :) I think Nintendo owns the hardcore 3D platformer and Adventure RPG market with Mario and Zelda (and despite everything, I certainly consider the Mario series a hardcore gamers series...it's just as challenging as any 3D platformer whether your chomping mushrooms and stomping turtles or chomping power-ups and stomping skulls).

I dont agree with his guy but there is a reason gears of war is going to sell millions more than the likes of monkey ball...

the ryanator said:
i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320

Here is "The Ryanator's)" problem. It would seem to me that he is of the younger generation and all he knows is games like Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, Silent Hill, etc. Whereas me, being 25, was around when the first NES came out and before then. Back then, a console was supposed to just be fun and if you were lucky, the game had bearable graphics. Whereas now, kids want the bloodshed. It's not really about the replay value at all. Like one post said, you could play mario kart over and over again. Once you beat them, "bloody mature games", they go in your game closet archive and are never heard from again. I look for game replay value when I buy my games. That doesn't mean all of them will be fun to play over and over. But Mario Kart, WiiSports, Madden, those are games that are worth every penny and you can bring over just about anyone to play them with you. When was the last time you said, "hey man, wanna come over and watch me play silent hill all night while you sit on the couch???". w00h00!!!

Back