when will nintendo grow up ?

its true but thats what nintendo is about. thats how they are making a lot of money. why be another sony/microsoft while they can have their own characteristic and make a good amount of money from that.

good point geoff2005, look ryanator if your just going to put nintendo wii then what the hell are you doing on "WII CHAT".

nintendo rules

djkidbee said:
OK. I think you should buy a new console. It is calles "gun". There're a lot of violent and bloody with that console:ihih:

That, my friend, was the best (and most hilarious) advice I have read all day. Fortunately, journeying with Midna through TP for a fourth time should ease my appetite for killing something: namely, that stupid Zant...

hey nintendo has ****ing awsome games and just because there isnt any blood and guts in it dosnt mean its bad! 360 are easy to break and you made a foolish mistake buying it over the wii! DUMBASS......just needed to say that :lol:

monkey ball chilidsh? I Would love to see a kid try and beat the last levels!

I got the regular Xbox because I thought Nintendo was just too childish with their games. But with the Wii I feel that Nintendo has put the fun back into gaming. I don't need FPS all the time and bloody gaming. I dont really care. Now I am more of a casual gamer but the Wii is just a blast.

the ryanator said:
i was about to get a wii but at last minute desided to go with 360 because wii's games are all mostly childish like rayman or that monkey game ect.. there's no violent bloody games like gears on wii.. nintendo needs to grow up. when they do they can have my $320

Flame on

Ok people here we go again, with another nintendo hater on the wii chat forum. Which is so sad. I know your a hater because your facts are so wrong. You don't even know the name of the games, you don't know the price. For your information young man, The wii has plenty of violent games, but violent games are not the focus of nintnedo. Nintendo is like 10% voilent, 20% sports and racing and 70% adventure/fun/kiddy etc. You place a whole extra $70 on the wii original price lol. $320!!!!!! don't make me laugh lol. Where did you see this? on Ebay? lol.. Don't take it personal but haters are not allowed on this site, and we all hate people make dumb statements. Plus you had the nerve to make your own thread about it lmao. But you need to grow up though. violence is not everything. Plus if you were a nintendo fan or half of one, you would know nintendo is about fun. Anyway just watch wat you are saying, cuz it makes you soun like a 1 year old. Oh and that monkey game is Super Monkeyball by the way

ok we'll let it die. Nobody else respond to this thread lol.... But Wii17 we just had to set the facts straight. Nobody really flame on him ya know. that was just the type mood i was in. I hate people making dumb statements. Making it look like sony and mircosoft is SO GOOD. But they need to dismember him because, he is not a real fan or half of one like I said. He got an Xbox 360 and is on the wii chat forum. what is he here for. To steal information for Mircosoft.

yes i agree, but let him get banned and all the decent people don't let it happen to you just let t go, everyone feels the same way, the world is full of idiots and there is nothing you can do.

please delete this thread or atleast block posting, mods. thankyou.

Back