Nintendos needs third party games.

Call Of Duty 4 with a Wiimote!!!!! I'm not saying that I'm unhappy with the Wii, just that it would be nice to have more thrid party support.

Wii_Smurf said:
Thats just like saying the PS3 needs more 1st Party Games. The Wii is doing fine without them and so is PS3. So why complain? Plus with PES08 and No More Heroes. AND Guitar Hero III I'm happy as it is :)

What about 3 or 4 years from now. After Nintendo has put out as much as they can and third party won't do anything for you and the games you already own aren't cutting it anymore?

:tard: not another one...this time im gonna stay out of it before the fanboys attack like savage wolves.

S.C.A.R. said:
Call Of Duty 4 with a Wiimote!!!!! I'm not saying that I'm unhappy with the Wii, just that it would be nice to have more thrid party support.
We have enough 3rd Party games and support...it's just that the quality of these 3rd Party games (not all of them) is below average in many ways. :incazzato:

Nintendo needs to take online play seriously. For the Wii it's tolerable and a good version 1.0. Too bad the xbox 360 is way far ahead of the Wii for online. Graphics should be secondary IMO.

I think graphics should come first. It's easy to make a game for all systems if the only difference is online play. If there is a gap in graphics the high end systems are going to be the ones that get the games, and the low end systems will suffer.

I dont think the Gamecubes failure had anything to do with online initially. I owned a PS2 for a long time and never had a single game that was online, i didnt know any PS2 owners who bought an ethernet adaptor for it either. I think the Gamecubes main problem was that it was seen as a kiddy console (the little purple box), where as Sony had targeted a whole new demographic with PS1 which was 20 somethings who were not traditional gamers.

Now the Wii is targetting a whole new demographic again and has relaxed their third party rules to the point where they are a lot like Sonys. Games being released for kids dosent bother me as long as there is enough games suitable for adults too, after all kids are part of the Wii demographic as well.

People make it sound like it is only the Wii that suffers from poor third party efforts but the PS3 is just as bad, it gets shody 360 ports all the time and although they may be big name games they usually are worse than the 360 versions.

Back