Elebits Save Data

TogetherPierced

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
Louisiana
Wii Online Code
5442-5623-0424-1428
So I've figured out the whole thing on how to transfer game files from Wii to Wii with an SD card. A few days ago, I try to copy Elebits to a memory card that I know works, and I get a message saying "This file cannot be copied". Anyone else get this? Thanks!

TogetherPierced said:
So I've figured out the whole thing on how to transfer game files from Wii to Wii with an SD card. A few days ago, I try to copy Elebits to a memory card that I know works, and I get a message saying "This file cannot be copied". Anyone else get this? Thanks!

I am having the same problem with Elebits. I called Nintendo and the only thing they said is we are not using the "Nintendo" stamped SD card that you get, which is 4 or 5 times the other SD cards. I also tested with a Sandisk 2 GB SD card, who is the manufacture of Nintendo's card and that doesn't work either.
So I think it is the software and not the hardware.

Thanks for the verification. This kind of just verifies for me that it's just that game that isn't copying. I don't believe that crap about the memory cards because I use the memory card I have for other copying and it works fine. They just want us to buy the Nintendo card. Thanks again.

TogetherPierced said:
I'm having the same problem.
I don't think is the SD card, is the game.
I was able to save Zelda, but not Elebits saved games.
I can either copy the opera browser trial to the sd card

I just tried to copy my Elebits data to my SD card and it also won't copy. I get the same message about not being able to copy the data. I think this is something that the developers of Elebits shut off. Don't ask me why...

I am using a PNY SD Card, and it is a no go. I can copy everything else to my card. Any further solutions on this?

Back