Elebits: Worth Buying?

I played it and the quality is great but it won't take long to get bored.
It's made for single-player but there is a multi-player, just a tacky one (nothing that's not in single)

Graphics are good, controlls are excelent.... game is good, I'll give it an 8.5, but the fun just kind of dies down

Personaly I'd suggest just renting it and beating it, should only take a few takes.

Being that there's low replay value and multi-player isn't that great I wouldn't buy it.

Hmm.. it seems okay if you're like.. 10 years old, I know 'StevenNevets' has played it and I haven't but I'd have to agree with him, I think it will get kinda boring after a while

I actually really enjoy Elebits. The physics engine is well made, the framerate is smooth and it's a lot of fun. The only problem is that it gets boring if you play for long periods of time, but if you play in short spurts it's a great game.

I agree that the multiplayer is a tacked on feature that doesn't offer anything new, but at least Elebits makes use of WiiConnect24 (However little that may be), and is a good indication of what is possible through it. It shows that you will be able to interact with people on your Wii friend list without having to add a seperate code for every game. I just don't know why they went with Friend Codes for Pokemon.

Got this from my g/f as an x-mas gift. I haven't played it in about 4 weeks. It's not a bad game for showing off the physics of the wiimote, but after a short while picking up objects and tossing them becomes repetitive and zapping all the elebits starts to wear on your thumb or trigger finger (you can use either 'A' or the trigger). Part of the problem is that the levels are timed and some are longer than others. If you fail, then you have to do it all over. More tossing and zapping. The game is probably better for a younger audience. Rent it. Don't buy it.

Back