Elebits

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
I rented this game 2 days ago from Hollywood Video, coming into it with low expectations. But once I finished the tutorial and started on the story line, man was I wrong! This is one of my favorite games for the Wii right now and I am planning on buying it. What do you guys think?

Half Empty said:
I rented this game 2 days ago from Hollywood Video, coming into it with low expectations. But once I finished the tutorial and started on the story line, man was I wrong! This is one of my favorite games for the Wii right now and I am planning on buying it. What do you guys think?
nice wiis r mean plystations r gay so r x box360

It was amusing for the first few levels... but then they begin to introduce the sound meter, the unbreakable objects, the cannon things that shoot at you, the little black elebits, etc. and everything gets shot to hell. They took simple, solid gameplay and tried to make it too complicated. My wrist started to hurt really fast from having to twist and flick the wiimote in just the right way to keep from having stuff fall and break or trying to insert the damn toast into the toaster. The game's concept seems like a rip off of Katamari Damacy, but Katamari is far superior in every aspect.

It's one of those games where you dread going down to play it and then it's really fun and addictive

idk, i have never played it, and im not saying it sux or anything, but it looks gay..it just looks gay, im not saying it is...is it like a kiddy game or wut?

Multiplayer is **** one person controls the camera and your looking at something and they turn around I'm like wtf mate but story mode is fun once you get outside

Back