Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
Here's my awsome Elebits review:

Elebits: 9.5
Platform: Wii
Created by: Konami

A very fun and good game. You use your capture gun to try to capture little creatures called Elebits. You look and try to capture Elebits and get a certain amount of watts before time runs out. The watts can very for how the Elebits are reacting. If an Elebit is running or alerted, then you will get a low amount of watts. If you capture an Elebit when they are happy or they are sleeping then you will get a high amount of watts. You find new kinds of Elebits when you get to later levels. The later Elebits give you more Watts. There are also Black Elebits that when you try to capture them they attack you. I jumped out of my seat when the first few times it flung at my from a far dissidence. It is not a bad thing, it challenges you to be more careful and it adds difficulty to the levels. Also you can power your capture gun when you collect enough power Elebits when you activate an appliance. The later you get in the game the more powerful your capture gun will be in one level up. The best part of the game is making a very big mess and that is how you can find Elebits. The Elebits hide under objects and you have to move them for them to come out. Also sometimes you can not break so many things or you can not make so much noise. Sometimes you barely fire at an object and the noise level goes off, and you throw a sofa against the wall and the noise level doesn’t go off, but the noise level is usually right. Of course those objectives make it a little harder for you, but keep on trying and you can beat it. When you first go outside you might be a little frustrated but you will just be not used to being outside. The Boss levels are very fun and challenging. Also when you find Pink Elebits you can play Score Attack, Challenge mode, and the no time limit Eternal mode, and the level editer is awsome and very fun to make once you learn how to. You can even send your levels to your friends! The Final Boss level seemed a little easy to me, but maybe I’m just good at the game. Perfect game? Not really, but very fun.

I just finished Elebits recently. this is actually a very long game. However, I cannot play too much because I feel dizzy after playing the game for more then 15 minutes. Do you have this problem?

I guess I cannot play any first person shooting games.. I feel dizzy easily while I was playing GTA and Rainbow 6. However, I really enjoyed Elebits a lot. It is very interesting and unique. Secondy, I saw a clip on you tube where there is a mode that you can create your own domino stage. How do I get that?

Trust me Elebits will give you a headache. It happened to me after like 1 hour so I stopped and relaxed for 5 mins. Then played something else.

This is so weird, but it happened to me about 5 times while playing Elebits. My eyes would just randomly water. And it wasn't normal, it was just like my eyes were leaking. :p My eyes didn't get all blurry with water, water just started dripping out of my eyes.

Weirdest thing ever. It happened a lot.

Do you ever give games a bad review? Like lower then an 8? I am sure Elebits isnt a 9.5!

xXHorrorHippoXx said:
Do you ever give games a bad review? Like lower then an 8? I am sure Elebits isnt a 9.5!

It is a really great game actually with very few issues. I'd probably give it an 8/10. The art was good and all but I would have loved to see some animation/cut scenes in it with Elebits. 2nd of all the saving in the game is horrible. I mean its either you beat a level or you don't. No checkpoints. No midpoints. Nothing at all. 3rd the objectives were hard to follow in some cases. Like I got the main ones but how the heck do you get like an A on a level?

It seems like you just give out random high scores and it's hard to tell how good of a game you really think the game is. A score lower than a 9 doesn't mean the game can't be enjoyed, hell some of my favorite games of all time I'd honestly say are 8's.

You also really need to describe how the game is controlled as well, for all I know based on your review the game is controlled without any motion sensing. You should've included that there are two main groups of Elebits, the kind that just power the gun and the kind that power electronic objects. People here would probably would like to hear about the graphics, music, and artstyle atleast once. Providing the length and overall difficulty of the game would be helpful for people. Lastly you really need to form paragraphs as well.

Any way I found this game to be very easy and short, almost too easy, it was made with children in mind obviously. I think anyone that did find it a difficult is just not used to the Wiimote yet. Still a unique, charming, and fun experience for me, didn't regret it.

Last edited:
It makes my hand feel weird and it's aonly a fun game once you get into it

I would give some fun games lower than 9, I give Super Mario Strikers a 8.5, but it is still a fun game. Same with Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Elebits is a great game to me.

I really want Elebits (Or Eledees as its gonna be over here) but I have no idea when the UK release date is...

One of the parts I'm the most interested in is that create a level mode, would one of you dudes mind giving some details on that?

Back