Alucard_Aricado

Vlad's Son
Dec 24, 2006
Lajas, Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
8743-2417-5197-3490
Opening the Map announcement thread:

My first custom Map "Jigsaw 1: Sounds"

Story: You wake up in a small discarded toy warehouse. You dunno where you are then a voice starts talking trough some speaker...

Hello (insert your name here)... I want to play a game. Up until now all you have done is capture elebits...Not caring for their freedom you just grab them even throwing stuff at them...Now is time for you to atone for their suffering...

The device you are wearing has a needle attached to the back of your forehead.
It has a sound detector as well as a remote control system. The game objective is to find a missing elebit. If you make to much noise twice the device will activate stabbing your brain with the needle and leaving you to die.

You have one minute to find the elebit or I will trigger the device myself...

Live or Die...Its your choice, let the game begin...

(If you want me to send you this map just PM me with your Wii # after you adding me and i will send you the map. If you already are in my friend list then just ask for me map)

Note: Map is subject to changes in a later time...

Update (Jan 1, 06) I foun that I put some phones that give free elebits lol that makes you pass the stage really quick and blows off the initial challenge Im changing that today and will send the stage to some of you...

Last edited:
Dude that map u sent me was pretty empty lol only elebits in the toilet lol and u asked to get 3000w lol maybe it was your test on map making...

i want it!

hey man send the level to me
just email me ur code and name

Last edited:
This Week's Map to come:

After Story Maps: 1)The Crystal Rush:

You (The kid from elebits) is alone in the house one day. That day you decided to take your mom collection of orange elebits and throw them in the toilet (you felt rebellious that day because they didin't wanted to buy you a Wii game) but something happened and elebits went flying so they were all over that part of the house. Then knowing that your parents will be back in 5 minutes you need to gather your mom's collection that is worth 2000 watts...It all sounds easy and you take your dad's gravity gun, but you just remember that your mom also bought a lot of breakable ornamental stuff that are very expensive and she kind of decorated all that part of the house with them so you have to get those elebits without breaking even one of them. The thing is that those things are in tedious places and elebits could be anywhere so you have to be careful to avoid a later scolding. And think about it...The money that could be spent on broken stuff could be used to buy you a Wii game later...

You start to look and you see some weird patterns of objects that make a breakage very possible...Someone may be trying to set you up...

Coming: Sunday, Jan 7, 06

Back