Elebits Wii Friends Thread

xbandaidx

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
4857-5695-0490-5844
Elebits

Elebits release date is quickly approaching the United States release.

If you know if your going to be buying this game, and would like to specifically find others who are as well, so you can share your maps and get some from others, well post your friend code here.

Remember: Posting your friend code here it is assumed you will be purchasing a copy of Elebits, and you want to know of others you who will be getting it. This is all for sake of finding other players to share maps with. Once you add someone, make sure you PM them and let them know you added them as Wii friends for Elebits.

Heres my info:

Wii Online Code: 4857-5695-0490-5844
Wii Username: xbandaidx

PM me if you add me!

P.S. I realize there is already another huge friend code thread that is stickied, but this thread is Elebits specific!

Last edited:
I will probably be getting this game, but am unsure at this point. I want to read the reviews before I make the purchase, but my code is in my signature, so if you add me, let me know and I'll add back.

Well it's coming out, so if anyone else is getting it, be sure to put your information here. This thread is so all elebit owners can find other owners easier.

I'm getting it on Friday, probably. I'll add your code in today after I get back from my final exam.

the_peripheral said:
I'm getting it on Friday, probably. I'll add your code in today after I get back from my final exam.

According to my Wii we are already fully registered.

Oh, lol. Sorry. I don't actually personally KNOW any of the people on my list so I have a very difficult time keeping track of who I've added. But now that I'm thinking about it, I do remember adding you.

I know I got you because it says "Peripheral" and your forum name is the_peripheral. ahhaa.

lol, that's exactly why I did that because I knew that it would be easier to recognize because it's the same. and thats why i didnt realize i had added you at first because I put your name as Matt S, not xbandaidx.

I'm gonna pick up my copy tomorrow @ gamestop so if ya wanna add me my info is on the left please pm me if you do!

the_peripheral said:
lol, that's exactly why I did that because I knew that it would be easier to recognize because it's the same. and thats why i didnt realize i had added you at first because I put your name as Matt S, not xbandaidx.

I changed it to xbandaidx now instead of matt s.

@ John, I'll add you to my list.

the_peripheral said:
Did this game come out today or does it come out tomorrow?

According to IGN it said it came out today, however others are saying it comes out tomorrow, guess its IGN being wrong about release dates again?

I guess it does come out tomorrow, that's what bestbuy.com says. IGN of all places should have the correct dates.

the_peripheral said:
I guess it does come out tomorrow, that's what bestbuy.com says. IGN of all places should have the correct dates.

Hmm today.. tomorrow guess it don't matter, not like I'm gonna get it any sooner. (xmas present)

Back