New Elebits Review

vagrant said:
I think I posted them on the 1st or second page of this thread.

Nothing here about it, maybe it was a different thread you posted it in. I think there were two threads about Elebits.

I think i am getting it tonight...i have decided, might pick it up on my way home from work...but i might just go to the store with my GF and let her take a look at all the games and decide what she likes.

I got my copy today! I haven't played it yet, I'm going to wait till I finish Zelda before I begin.

the_peripheral said:
I got my copy today! I haven't played it yet, I'm going to wait till I finish Zelda before I begin.

Nuuuuuuuu!

Everyone is getting theirs before me!

xbandaidx said:
Nuuuuuuuu!

Everyone is getting theirs before me!

You'll have yours soon enough!! Don't fret! I'm kinda ready for Zelda to be out of the way so I can get to a more FUN sorta game like this one that I'm holding in my very hands!

xbandaidx said:
Oh very nice.

That was SO subtle, you bastard. lol. expect a nasty PM from me later.

jk.

lol, people who send me nasty PMs always get a massive overload of PMs filled with pictures of rosie odonnel nude.

just picked it up today after seeing the review on IGN. gotta say its actually a really fun game. its fun throwing **** all over the place and each level has gotten more challenging. anyone know how many levels there are?

I think IGN or one of the review sites said theres like uh 15 or 20 levels...something like that.

However I read that each level lasts a fairly long time though.

damn, I just started today and I just completed level 7. oh well, each level I want to go back and find all the secrets and stuff. havent even dabbled into multiplayer yet.

klepto said:
damn, I just started today and I just completed level 7. oh well, each level I want to go back and find all the secrets and stuff. havent even dabbled into multiplayer yet.

Yeah there are suppose to be a lot of unlockables, and stuff like that. Plus a lot of people are looking at the edit map stuff a lot. There is an Elebits friends thread here you might wanna check out, you can find other Elebit owners to add to your wii. A tag search 'elebit friends' without '' will find you it. Tag link is near top.

Back