New Elebits Review

the sword fights were pretty good but again they took a little getting used to.

Haha, great review.

Hopefully it becomes one of them games I constantly play a lot, because thats one of the things I look for in a game. Plus I think the idea of trashing the place is awesome, especially watching those videos I was like "insane how much **** is being thrown around" from that IGN review on this game.

I'll definitely be playing with Map edit and stuff.

I hope elebits is one of those games that Konami will constantly update with new stuff, perhaps tweak the physics engine too as I hear some things could use just a tad bit of it.

CoryChevalier said:
yeah...if you can afford it its good to spend the $50...don't wanna screw Nintendo. Do you have any idea how much companies lose each year due to that kind of crap? I don't mind screwing some companies, but Nintendo gets paid full price by me...
Nintendo sells there games to stores at whatever price then the stores decide on how much they wish to sell it for.

If any money is lost it's not from Nintendo

StevenNevets said:
Nintendo sells there games to stores at whatever price then the stores decide on how much they wish to sell it for.

If any money is lost it's not from Nintendo
this is very true. The store takes a hit on the games to ensure good customer relations and loyalty...and because everyone wants cheap games. Please PM me with details

You forget about counterfeiting...that's what I'm talking about...hell you can buy a Honda for under $1000 if its a fake

I personally think this kind of game can be picked up by anybody! Thats how fun this game is.

I'd like to know this place where you can get Wii games for cheap as well, 35 instead of 50 is pretty sweet deal.

i picked up this game yesterday but did not have time to try it yet... Hope it's good! Next purchase will be rayman and then probably Wario Ware depending on the reviews

If its a legit way to purchase please PM me too....if its not legit though don't worry about it...if its a company giving a good deal that's ok though

go to buy.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why this needs to be PMed...I PMed a couple of people and now realize that it was just dumb to PM this because it's not anything really special.

I assumed it was obvious it was buy.com. Seeing as how that website has been posted 100 times on these forums.

But see, if I buy from buy.com, I will end up using next day shipping, and it will end up costing the same if not more than it would cost me to drive to best buy.

I went to buy.com and games are listed at 49.99

You have to use the google checkout.

Back