Endless Ocean Help

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
I'm in the Abyss and some animals just won't warm up to me. Tried food, petting, poking, whistle. No golden sparkles for anything. Still have ??? on a bunch of stuff there that won't change. Any have any suggestions?

I know what you mean , but if you spend more time with them and some times i found that you cant always find out what they are on that level hope i helped

When are you allowed togo down there? I know I need specific gear, but when do you get it?

As well their is a cave that it won't let me in because the broad on the boat says she is too scared. What do I have to do to go in there?

Just keep reading your mail on the phone in the cabin and go to the "X" marks on your map when it plops when down. I'm not sure if you have to do the guide missions first or not.

Do you have the underwater pen? That works for most of the animals there since they react to the light.

I thought about using that, but I assumed it wasn't something animals interacted with. Good to know, I'll try that, thanks.

On a side note, anyone know where I can find a yellow boxcar (juv). I've found it before, but I can't remember where it was, need to get a picture for the paper or whatever. It's kind of frustrating finding it since you have to zoom in. If anyone remembers where they found it would be awesome.

Skorp said:
I thought about using that, but I assumed it wasn't something animals interacted with. Good to know, I'll try that, thanks.

On a side note, anyone know where I can find a yellow boxcar (juv). I've found it before, but I can't remember where it was, need to get a picture for the paper or whatever. It's kind of frustrating finding it since you have to zoom in. If anyone remembers where they found it would be awesome.

Do they let you take a picture in the aquarium of it?
Anyways they finally let me in the cave...make sure you get all the pottery shards in there along with the pearl.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
im on the part were the lady keeps saying - The hydrothermal vents might stop durning the night!

so what do i do ??????

When She Says That It Means That You Should Go Down Into The Bottom Of The Abyss At Night Time. Thats When Those Vents That Blow Out Steam Stop And You Can Swim Past Them...:smilewinkgrin:
Hope I Helped!:thumbsup:

P.S. (For Anyone Who Needs Help On This Game With The Missions Or Anythin Just PM Me Coz Ive Completed The Story!)

Backwards Man said:
Do they let you take a picture in the aquarium of it?
Anyways they finally let me in the cave...make sure you get all the pottery shards in there along with the pearl.

I got the pearl and some shards, how do you know if you've got all the shards?

Skorp said:
I got the pearl and some shards, how do you know if you've got all the shards?

When you return to the boat it will start a cut-scene with our non-swimming friend, and she will say you found them all and send them off to the museum or somewhere for analysis. After the next dive you should get a present in the mail.

I got a nice looking aneomane(SIC) suit from gathering all the pottery shards by the Navier.

What the trick to getting some of the other dolphins to become "partners"?

I found two other species, one down in the near the tunnel, and the other out in the west just swimming around. They say you can get them to partner with you but how long does that take?

Brnscofrnl said:
What the trick to getting some of the other dolphins to become "partners"?

I found two other species, one down in the near the tunnel, and the other out in the west just swimming around. They say you can get them to partner with you but how long does that take?

Blow your wistle at them a few times...then return to the boast and whats her name will tell you to go play with them off the boat.

Has anybody got all the treasure items??? And where do I find the toothy fish? I don't know it's name, but it's the silouhette that looks like he has some major teeth. I thought he would be in deep valley, but I have not found him.

Backwards Man said:
Blow your wistle at them a few times...then return to the boast and whats her name will tell you to go play with them off the boat.

Has anybody got all the treasure items??? And where do I find the toothy fish? I don't know it's name, but it's the silouhette that looks like he has some major teeth. I thought he would be in deep valley, but I have not found him.

Thanks. I'll have to try that when i get home.

As for the long tooth fish, i thought I saw them down in the Abyss about halfway down. They didn't exactly do much and no matter how much a poked and prodded, I was never able to get them to be recognized. Maybe try during the night?

Back