Endless Ocean Help

Has anybody found all the treasure peices...they are hard to find!!!

Iam just wondering if you get anything special once you find them all. The FAQ's online even have blank spaces still....this is a tough game!

i must of gone into the ruins like 500 times by now but kate keeps saying " have you searched in the ruins" what do i have to do to make her stop it?

Go to the top of the roof above inside of the ruins, you will see a small crack where bubbles coming through,, smash it open and it lets you through.

Im also having trouble adding species from the abyss and am at the point where i am also looking for the Hump Back Whale. In the abyss there are the two sharks in the graveyard of the abyss, the lizard looking fish, the fish with spikes on it. Oh and theres also those three snake things that wont add also.. Ive spent roughly 25 hrs or so diving time..
Any advise greatly appreciated.

I'm on Endless Oceans And I have to find the Sperm Whale in the Abyss. I can't get i to come to me. HELP?!?!

Thanks for the tip on the underwater pen! I can't get some of those Abyss creatures to warm up to me either, it's worth a shot. Others, I pet them and they follow me around way too much - some of those Abyss creatures are downright creepy.

One time I poked the Goblin Shark and he whirled around and gave me a dirty look! I almost wet my pants!

What the trick to getting some of the other dolphins to become "partners"?

I found two other species, one down in the near the tunnel, and the other out in the west just swimming around. They say you can get them to partner with you but how long does that take?
Get them to be your friends and get two things of information on them !! Hope i helped

I'm on Endless Oceans And I have to find the Sperm Whale in the Abyss. I can't get i to come to me. HELP?!?!
go to the east wall and you should see the sperm whale ( maybe around 250 ft) grab on ( i swim beside when he goes down that way i can see) and swim down with him, you should see the squid some time and you will get the sperm whale ! Kill two birds with one stone!!@!

Back