Erase all the release date rumors...

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I just think that as we know the release date and price, to erase all the rumors that came out about it, don't you think so?

Then there is not going to have so many threads about it, or at least to close it... close it, I think its the best option anyway.

nah that would be a waste of time, old threads sink to the bottom anyway.

i0n said:
nah that would be a waste of time, old threads sink to the bottom anyway.

Not always man, because if you didn't knmow, there is a lot of new members who actually go to the last page and post something, like yesterday, there was a new member who actually was telling us idiots because we though the release date was on October 10th, and he said that it was on November 19th, withour looking at the date it was writen... I don't remember the thread, but it was made by Homicidal_Gamer (What happened to this guy?)

Arcadium said:
Not always man, because if you didn't knmow, there is a lot of new members who actually go to the last page and post something, like yesterday, there was a new member who actually was telling us idiots because we though the release date was on October 10th, and he said that it was on November 19th, withour looking at the date it was writen... I don't remember the thread, but it was made by Homicidal_Gamer (What happened to this guy?)

We call those people Super Noobs.

Back