RUMOR- No More Heroes Release Moved up in NA

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Multiple retailers have moved their release date for No More Heroes up from the originally planned Febuary 5th date to a Jan. 22nd date. If these rumors are true (As I expect they are) the game would release the day after Endless Ocean. (Likely hurting Endless Ocean's sales)

And I think there's no question that this rumor is true. I can only imagine Ubisoft saw the progress that is going on with Brawl and decided that they wanted none of that and elected to push their release up. (So in other words, Ubisoft is smart)

So, anyone picking it up on release?

Link

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting this game the day it comes out it looks amazing. It's good news that it's release date got bumped cause that means I get to play it sooner

im not gettin it on release but for my bday which is in june most likely i'll be gettin that, SSBB, Mario kart wii nd Wi-Fi support baby

zap'em up said:
im not gettin it on release but for my bday which is in june most likely i'll be gettin that, SSBB, Mario kart wii nd Wi-Fi support baby

Sounds like a good birthday to me :smilewinkgrin:

oh yea lol not only is it in time to get all 3 of the greatest wii games of 08 but its during the summer so i hav plenty of time to play em all

Well I will still be getting this on release day, I was still going to even on the old date. Just glad I get to play it earlier now. And yes a very smart move, that would have been dreadful.

Back