Error Code 51030 Help

Liverpool16

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Whats up guys, Im having a huge problem here, I have a computer in my room with a internet connection and it has a wirless card in it that sends wirless signals to 2 other computers ( one laptop and another Computer upstairs) My Nintendo Wii is about 10 feet beside my computer, i dont have a router nore do i want one, So basically all my connections are ad hoc, My nintendo Wii picks up the Access point, and its green with a pad lock unlocked because i dont have WEP or any of the security i dont care if ppl steal from me, so everything is good to go, so my problem is when i connect It just says error 51030 make sure SSID name is the same bla bla, the SSID name is the same im not a complete moron, if someone could help me with this id really appriecate it because i know you can connect it like the way im trying to

Thanks
Korey

Hello Korey.
This question is a regular here at Wiichat and you can find the answer by using the search function, on the right of the page.
If you are having trouble with it after you have tried searching, message me and I can see if I can help.

Yeah thanks man, Ive google searched it so much and nothing came up, Ill search it and let you know, i even manually did it, i have about moderate knowledge on Wireless net as well

Back