Error in Text ? [Spoiler]

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Ok, when you are listening to the story from the last Light spirit. He says the THREE light spirits seal away the dark magic or w/e. But there is FOUR in total, Counting Ordan which you never really have to save.

Is this a mistake, or does it mean the Three Light spirits in Hyrule?

No, im pretty sure it says the three 3 light spirits. Which are different beings.

But he could mean the gods. There are obvoiusly four spirits and I don't think there would be that big of a mistake....

The three goddesses are reffered to AS the goddesses that created the lands and bluh. and the light spirits are what defended it.
but during the cinima it says the three light spirits sealed them away, even the cinimatic shows three glowing yellow orbs like whenu meet em in quest :/

And it couldnt be the goddesses, cause they leave the realm and die after they created hyrule as the legend says.

My memory may be fuzzy but once you collected the tears of light in Ordon aren't there 3 more light spirits to save? Been agaes since I did it though so I may be mistaken, either way does anyone else think that the spirits were weak as ****? I mean they just got owned by the first thing to come along and they're meant to be charged by the goddesses to protect the world?

no they cant be the godesses because they are the triforce and there are 3 light spiruts in hyrule ordon isnt a part of hyrule its a neibouring country it said in the game

i think he is talking about the 3 gods that made hyrule, wisdom, courage, and power, remember in OoT when deku tree talks about the time when the 3 gods made hyrule and made the triforce.

Back