Evan Almighty

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
As some of you might know the makers of Bruce Almighty are making a new film called Evan Almighty based on Evan Baxter from Bruce Almighty.

Well here's some pics and a linkage to the trailer.

ea1.jpg

ea2.jpg

ea3.jpg

ea4.jpg

Last edited:
I loved that film. Lets hope that this one is as good.

EDIT: The pics speak for themselves. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw this traler a while ago. But, I hope it doesn't fall into the trap that sequels are usually crap, Ice Age 2 was good like, because I liked the first one and wanted to think it was good and I was kind of... paying. The trailer looks like all things are going according to plan, I'll probably go see it with those amazing Orange Wednesdays I got :thumbsup:

Based on Evan baxter? wtf?

I want Bruce! Jim carrey rules....

Butm this also looks good lol.

New load of pics for you guys, do enjoy :)

EvanAllmighty5.jpg

EvanAllmighty4.jpg

EvanAllmighty3.jpg

EvanAllmighty2.jpg

EvanAllmighty.jpg

Movie section anyone? Rach as a mod? Rep much?

Release dates

Russia - 21 June 2007
USA - 22 June 2007
Mexico - 29 June 2007
Iceland - 6 July 2007
Estonia - 13 July 2007
Denmark - 27 July 2007
Argentina - 2 August 2007
Finland - 3 August 2007
Norway - 3 August 2007
Sweden - 3 August 2007
UK - 3 August 2007
Germany - 9 August 2007
Netherlands - 9 August 2007
Belgium - 15 August 2007
France - 15 August 2007
Turkey - 17 August 2007
Malaysia - 23 August 2007
Spain - 24 August 2007
Australia - 6 September 2007
New Zealand - 6 September 2007
Singapore - 6 September 2007
Italy - 28 September 2007

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I heard about this back in January and thought that there was no point in it. I mean it'll be the same storyline really.... He just gets the powers instead.

But then I realised that theres so much stuff they didn't do with Bruce that they can do with Evan so it's starting to look good :)
Look forward to watching it now...!

But we get it soooo late, Why not have a world wide release like with Spiderman 3

Evan_almightymp1.jpg

'Newly elected to Congress, Evan (Steve Carell) leaves Buffalo behind and shepherds his family to suburban northern Virginia. Once there, his life gets turned upside-down when God (Morgan Freeman) appears and mysteriously commands him to build an ark because of a flood coming upon the earth. But his befuddled family just can't decide whether Evan is having an extraordinary mid-life crisis or is truly onto something of Biblical proportions.'

The ark was designed to meet the actual measurements of the Bible measuring 450 feet long, 80 feet wide and 51 feet high.​

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
jim carrey hardly EVER does sequles the only ones i can think of are ace ventura

Yeah actually on wikipedia it sais that both Jim Carrey and Jennifer Anniston won't be appearing in the film. Rather dissapointing really, but if you just think of it as just a normal film instead of like a 'spin off' from Brue Almighty then it's alright really, I mean I think it's going to be good without them so =]

Just found this..

Linkage

It's got a new clip from the film in it, I watched it without sound and thought it was funny lol :lol:

Back