Everybody! Everybody!

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
Is anyone here a Homestar Runner (www.homestarrunner.com) fan? I am, myself. My favorite character is Strong Bad, with my favorite quote being:
"Why do all of my 30 year-old electronics keep breaking on me!?"
-from the Strong Bad Email "the paper"

If you've never heard of the site, check it out! The Strong Bad E-mails are the most hilarious!

Last edited:
Homestarrunner.com is great. I haven't watched anything for a few years though..I miss Strong Sad lol.

Ooze33 said:
Is anyone here a Homestar Runner (www.homestarrunner.com) fan? I am, myself. My favorite character is Srong Bad, with my favorite quote being:
"Why do all of my 30 year-old electronics keep breaking on me!?"
-from the Strong Bad Email "the paper"

If you've never heard of the site, check it out! The Strong Bad E-mails are the most hilarious!

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!

XD
My favorite Strong Bad E-Mail EVAR!!!

My favorite sbemail is probably "virus" because it is the most creative toon on HR I've seen so far.

I used to watch those episodes on my Ipod Vid whenever they came out with a new one...better get back to it xD...

Ooze33 said:
My favorite sbemail is probably "virus" because it is the most creative toon on HR I've seen so far.

That was Creative!

"DELETED!"
A Bunch Of Crap Was Cool On That Thing.

What a great site. I'm kinda disappointed in the drop in activity over the last two years. It seems like they just don't care all that much anymore.

TGS is by far the best part of that website. So freakin' funny

tgs.jpg

That might be by favorite TGS "death".

MY favourite SBemail (SBEE-MAY-ILL) is death metal :cornut: "I come for the wuggas, but stay for the jiggy jugas."

@tank, the dude just had 2 kids, jesus take it easy on him...

Back