Everybody Votes Channel: Stats Thread

Guitarsmasher108

Generic Title
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
7159-9949-3697-1168
State some of or all of your stats from the Everybody Votes Channel.

On my main voter, I've voted for every poll so far (which is 28) and have predicted 3 polls incorrectly out of the 24 polls that were tallied up. and i have 377 points. My % for how many predictions i have correct is 87.5%, and my distance from the crowd is 22 meters.

this is a good idea and ive never seen a thread before on the everybody votes channel except for the diss ones ;)

i think im at 80% accuracy and ive taken 10 polls already. ill get back to you on my actual statistics.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
this is a good idea and ive never seen a thread before on the everybody votes channel except for the diss ones ;)

Thank you very much! :)

I have all 6 peeps in my house voting all the time. (excpet now my mom turns on my wii to vote one day she is going to screw something up. :cryin: ) Voted for all da polls so far. Good idea for Vote channel! :cornut:

Whoa, whoa whoa, you can get POINTS in the everybody votes channel?

K Never seen a tread like this either but mine are as follows.

Vote Count :16
Win: 9 Lose: 3
75% accuracy
331 points
94m from pop opinion.

and to another above post wouldn't that be cool if the points in here could be exchanged as vc points.

hey this is a cool idea for a thread, i don't have access to my stats right now as my T.Vs are being used so i'll get back to you!

vote count 25
wins 18
losses 3
(85.7%)
393 points
2.6m from popular opinion

i love doing this ^ ^

Stats
-----
Vote Count: 31
17 wins
2 losses (i dont predict on everything)
89.4%
352 Points
1. Thoughts
2. Experience
3. Personality
4. Surrounding
5. Knowledge (that doesnt mean im stupid!)
540m to popualr opinion (>.>)

~Rival

I am 7.0 Metres from the Poular Opinion! Go Me!

I'm 74%, with 20 wins and 7 losses

And with How Tuned in am i?, i have 371 points and i have full Personality, Full Thoughts, 50% Surroundings, 50% KNowledge and 75% experience.

Posted: 7/4/2007

Last edited:
What happens if you get to the popular opinion?

one time I was 11m from the popular opinion but then i started losing polls and i was around 60m from the popular opinion.:(

My friend told me about Everybody Votes channel in early March..However, stupid me left my WiFi Max on the floor and it was ran over with the vaccuum cleaner.

Now im stuck with News channel, forecast, and the trial internet..

What exactly do you do in this channel? How can you predict if the polls came true?

Back