Everybody Votes Channel: Stats Thread

My accuracy is 92% , i voted in all and lost 2 :| Its annoying because once you lose once, you can never get back to 100% again. Its kind of depressing lol

The Plague said:
My friend told me about Everybody Votes channel in early March..However, stupid me left my WiFi Max on the floor and it was ran over with the vaccuum cleaner.

Now im stuck with News channel, forecast, and the trial internet..

What exactly do you do in this channel? How can you predict if the polls came true?

In the Everybody Votes Channel, you take one of your miis you have from your mii plaza and use it to represent a person. (i.e. you, a friend, anyone) You use the mii to vote and predict the outcome of various polls that are both nationwide and worldwide. Each poll is up for about 5 days (14 days for worldwide polls) then are tallied up by Nintendo. Both a new poll is put up replacing the expired one, and the stats for the old poll is put up. If your prediction was correct about which side or answer would be more popular, you get good feedback to the stats of the mii you used to vote on the poll. The stats of your mii consist of how how many times you voted/predicted, how many predictions were correct and wrong, a graph that gives a somewhat accurate description about you, (like how smart you are, or your personality, but it's usually never right) and how far away you are from the popular opinion of everyone else that uses the Everybody Votes Channel.

There, i hope this cleared it up for you.

Accuracy: 86.6%
Votes: 29
13 Wins
2 Losses
280 Points
Thought: Full
900m From Popular Opinion... I Use To Be 5m Away... Dangit...

I DOn't Vote In EVERY One... Like The "Movie? 'Action''Comedy'" One....

Vote Count: 30
Wins: 10
Losses: 1
Accuracy: 90.9% (10/11)

314 Tuned in Points
100% Thoughts
60% Personality
50% Surroundings
50% Knowledge
60% Experience

200m from popular opinion.

I've voted on 25, and I've won around 15 I think. I haven't lost one yet.

Back