Everybody's nintendo channel

madbeanman said:
The channel is free. At least it was in Japan. Its a big ad for Nintendo it has to be free.

Sorry to report this
I just called them for updates. Word Still

The USA will get it, but who knows the time. Confirmed Please check our site for updates.

http://www.nintendo.com So Check The Site For Reports. Sorry for posting a Address here. But i am sick of it. They should give us a date to be able to wait for it. So it might be forever. I'm just going to wait for WiiWare Service

I lose sleep over it, plus lossing friends. Please forgive me.

Last edited:
They probably haven't decided on a date themselves, so it's not like they're witholding it just because they want to.

Kenji510 said:
Im thinkin we'll prolly get it by the time the WiiWare will be launched or something... just a guess.
I hope so. cause i'm lossing sleep over it. I called on March 20th. The support person said it's launching with WiiWare. now how can that be? When their database just has it Confirmed. Someone is not saying, i guess. Also i was told that day, We should get a email or a Press Release. telling us it is launching with the WiiWare Service. lets hope so. They also say check our site for updates :(

Nintendo are notoriously tight lipped about stuff like this. I guess we gotta be patient. It comes with being a Nintendo fan.

madbeanman said:
Nintendo are notoriously tight lipped about stuff like this. I guess we gotta be patient. It comes with being a Nintendo fan.
Well I Heard Off A GameSpot Forum. That The EBGAMES guy Said He Heard It's Coming in April So Let's Hope So!

Right All? :)

Back