Everyone Votes Channel

Ferg

from, Ferg
Feb 24, 2007
I have this channel and i think it is ok. but i wanted to hear some other thoughts about it. Also any predictions on any other Wiiware channels.

I predict an "everybody molests" channel, where all the kids can sign up and wait for some older dudes to pick them up dressed as Yoshi.

Ferg said:
I have this channel and i think it is ok. but i wanted to hear some other thoughts about it. Also any predictions on any other Wiiware channels.
If Nintendo listen to their fans they would make a Music Channel, and ASAP. From all the Wii, Nintendo and gaming forums I've visited over the last few months, the general consensus is that people want a channel to play music in. With the capability to slot in an SD card or plug in a flash drive, it has to happen. It has to.

Another must-have channel in my opinion is a Preview Channel. In here you could download trailers, previews and perhaps even demos for upcoming Wii games. You could also download trailers and previews for DS games, and connect the DS to the Wii via wi-fi to download demos onto the DS, as I believe you can in certain stores in America.

Another channel that would be very welcome is a Mii Games Channel. I've heard this idea from two people from two different forums, one of which was here. Basically a channel where you enter with your Mii and play mini-games, either single player, multiplayer or online versus. It would be very basic; like Wii Play, but with more games but less detail (because let's face it, Nintendo couldn't realistically offer a whole new game for free). You'd have rankings and whatnot, so you could see how good you are in certain games compared to other people around the world, as well as overall rankings.

If those three channels turned out to be the only new channels we get in the rest of the Wii's life, I'd be happy. I'd be happier if we got, like, ten new channels over the next few years, but those are the three I really want.

Back