Evil Genie

You time travel to the future and get eaten by a dinasour that was brought to the future from the past.

I wish I could think in something worth wishing for.

granted, you wish you were dead so you die.
I wish i could breath under water and out of water.(what kind of genie wishes for something?)

Granted you can breathe under water and out of water but suddenly earth collapses and you are thrown out to space and suffocate.

I wish I had Zack & Wiki.

ok...mario soon dies then you realize that your adventures were fun only cuz of mario wen you realize this you want to die so you kill yourself9999times in order to be wit him in heaven or down there, you never no you might even be separated
i wish i new how to get my wii online connections working

Granted, you find out how to connect your wii to the internet, then you update it and it bricks.

I wish Wii had more 3rd party support.

Granted. You get eaten by animals and since nobody else is there, you aren't found for years
I wish it was Spring. NO! I wish it was always Spring.

powerpc127 said:
Granted. You get eaten by animals and since nobody else is there, you aren't found for years
I wish it was Spring. NO! I wish it was always Spring.

Got it,the Earth is never cooled down by Winter so it overheats......
I wish I was a Moderator on WiiChat.....

Granted. However, it's a lot harder than you thought and the site becomes an uncivilized and flame-ridden slum within days.

I wish I could rule the world.

Granted: aliens and humans join forces to destroy your evil regime. On the other hand, we now get along with potentially hostile aliens.
I wish for my sig to look exactly how I want it.

powerpc127 said:
Granted: aliens and humans join forces to destroy your evil regime. On the other hand, we now get along with potentially hostile aliens.
I wish for my sig to look exactly how I want it.
Thats good,cause me and the Squids survived and we now have a partnership with humans AND Aliens,the Universe is now a kind place thanks to me!
Got it,you have your Sig how you want it,but it offends everyone on WiiChat and we tear you down to dust!!!!
I wish I could choose where I lived!

granted: you can choose where you live but a hurricane will hit your house in.. an hour..

i wish i had better grades..

Back