Evil Genie

Granted, now you spend all your time reading books and don't even get up to eat. You die 5 weeks later of starvation, and dehydration.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

granted, They expired so they taste like 6 year old milk.
I wish i could have a hamster.

:lol: Got it,your hamster jumps out and eats your house,so Its just you and a fat hamster!

I wish that I lived in the world of Pokemon:)lol: Reality Sucks!!)

True,but you get caught in a Avalance of your Gold
I wish I still had the pretty Girlfriend I wished for earlier,but without her ever breaking up with me

Granted, it squirts ink in your eyes and somehow blinds you for the rest of your human life.

I wish I had a PS3.

Floydd said:
Granted, it squirts ink in your eyes and somehow blinds you for the rest of your human life.

I wish I had a PS3.
Ahh thats pretty cool!!!!!!
The Squid is nice enough to get the ink OUT of my eyes so I can see again!!!
Granted,but the PS3 is really a Transformer and turns into a Giant Robot and attacks you.....
I wish that people dint eat Squids or use them as Fish Bait ever again

Granted, the squids seeing they are no longer hunted down re-populate and slowly take over the world. And make humans their slaves.

I wish I was an amazing cook.

Last edited:
Granted, you get killed by a Goomba.
I wish I had a million dollars.

Floydd said:
Granted, the squids seeing they are no longer hunted down re-populate and slowly take over the world. And make humans their slaves.
:lol: And how is that a bad thing??!!?!?

Granted,you have a million bucks,and a million chickens walk by and start "bucking".....The Bucking will never stop for the rest of your life

I wish all my future and present wishes wishes would come true without anything somewhat bad,bad,really bad,terrable,or utterly horrifiying happening,along with a Million Dollors:)lol: In Money please)

Back