exchanging vc's?

gamer4155

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2009
is there anyway to like exchange vc games with some1 else since I played some over and over im getting tired of them :eek: :sleep: :crazy:

^Addition to that
You can only gift a freind with them if there in the same country

ok thats what i thought but like isen't there a way to «gift» a vc game?So in a way you could if u gift a vc game and the other person also does you could trade but you have to be willing to get riped-off if the other decides not to giift there vc

ok thats what i thought but like isen't there a way to «gift» a vc game?So in a way you could if u gift a vc game and the other person also does you could trade but you have to be willing to get riped-off if the other decides not to giift there vc

No. VC game purchases are registered to your specific console only, and can not be transferred to another console. The only way to gift to someone is to purchase another copy via the Shop Channel gifting system.

No. VC game purchases are registered to your specific console only, and can not be transferred to another console. The only way to gift to someone is to purchase another copy via the Shop Channel gifting system.

ok well like example I have Ninja Gaiden II downloaded already and id like to gift it to some1 is there a way?if there is then you could tech be able to trade

Last edited:
Back