Excite Truck 2: On-line

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Hi,

I just read in the Nintendo Acción (official magazine of N in Spain) that Excite Truck 2 will have Online-mode up to 6 players.....

Sounds great!!!!!

Yeah they were tricked by old fake images, the scan I saw has the images shown about a month ago which were confirmed as fake.

E7ernal said:
That's pathetic that an official magazine is subject to fake images

Sorry for you, but is has just been anounced by NINTENDO Spain. And knowing N, they normally don´t give away rumors.
So before we say that it is pathethic you can go to google and type EXCITE TRUCK 2 and read some information or if you know enough Spanish go to this link http://www.vidaextra.com/2007/04/25-nintendo-anuncia-excite-truck-2-para-wii

It seems to come out at the end of the year.

Althought I am getting the feeling that all the on-line games of N are for max 12 players...... shame shame

i was planning on buying excite truck sometime this month, i guess i'll just wait for this one then

but if you type "excite truck 2" in google, than all you get is "fake stuff have been revealed" but there is a wikipedia site for it and it uses the word "We" as in a person working on the game wrote it, but that might just be a noob

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
i was planning on buying excite truck sometime this month, i guess i'll just wait for this one then

but if you type "excite truck 2" in google, than all you get is "fake stuff have been revealed" but there is a wikipedia site for it and it uses the word "We" as in a person working on the game wrote it, but that might just be a noob

Try doing it using the Spanish Google "www.google.es", as it seems that the news comes from Nintendo Spain.....

I also wanted to buy the game next week together with POTC3, but I guess I can wait until the end of the year.....

rtr1900 said:
Sorry for you, but is has just been anounced by NINTENDO Spain. And knowing N, they normally don´t give away rumors.
So before we say that it is pathethic you can go to google and type EXCITE TRUCK 2 and read some information or if you know enough Spanish go to this link http://www.vidaextra.com/2007/04/25-nintendo-anuncia-excite-truck-2-para-wii

It seems to come out at the end of the year.

Althought I am getting the feeling that all the on-line games of N are for max 12 players...... shame shame

Cool, I wasn't criticizing Nintendo Spain mag I thought that it would be a bit strange for an official mag to get false info :smilewinkgrin:

StevenNevets said:
It's still fake...

On what bases do you think it is fake?
Oh what the heck.....
I beleieve that if an offficial Magazine telle something it is true. Period :)

E7ernal:

I understand your reaction, indeed It might sound strange. But on the other hand it sounds normal. Excite truck is a huge success and hasn´t used all the Wii power yet, so it would be stupid not to make a sequel. Just the same as with Red Steel (also my thread) and WiiSports 2 (also my thread). Now it they will release it at the end of te year is always a question, althought I believe they will release it just before x-mas.

Cheers.

Back