Excite truck update

codeking

Computer Nerd, not Geek
Nov 16, 2006
will there be an update for excite truck to make it online? anybody no when?

Come on man, why would you need an update? Also, knowing nintendo they probably wont try to improve on perfection. I personally dont know of anything that needs to be updated. Also, don't you know the old saying? If it's not broke then dont try to fix it.

I think he was referring to more levels you can drive on, not to fix any programming. You know, no one really knows the answer to this, it's all up to the game developers. The real thing you should be asking is if the game devs will update something they already got their money for? It cost money to make new stuff.

Now, if the game dev of Excite Truck wants to release sequels than perhaps updates would help people in their future decision on their future Excite truck titles.

ericlewis91 said:
exicte truck is easy..beat the hole game in 3 days..like 46.4 hours in total

Thats on par with the average of how long it takes for Zelda gamers to finish TP. Its really that long?

coolg35748 said:
Come on man, why would you need an update? Also, knowing nintendo they probably wont try to improve on perfection. I personally dont know of anything that needs to be updated. Also, don't you know the old saying? If it's not broke then dont try to fix it.
a 50 dollar racing game for a 250 dollar system in December of 2006 is broken if there is not online play, at least in my opinion
that's one thing wii is failing at

I doubt they will Open Excite Truck for online play... or Wii Sports.... i'd guess intead they will come out with online versions.... etc.... or skip excite and make mario kart online....

who knows what they can do with updates....

Wii Sports Online is a Plus I think. That will rock. You log on and enter the Wii Sports Plaza with your Selected Mii And enter games... Easy for Developers I Suppose and sack Excite Trucks. Mario Kart!

xbandaidx said:
Thats on par with the average of how long it takes for Zelda gamers to finish TP. Its really that long?
I'm guessing he slept in that time.

Back