Excitement builds.

Cap'n Meow

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
So this is pretty irrelevant for kids overseas from the US. But November 19th when the Wii comes into our hands my family will be having the big Thanksgiving get together. That means turkey, stuffing, and Wii all in one glorious day. I've never experienced nirvana or heaven, but I'd guess that it will be pretty damn close that day.

thanksgiving-thumb.jpg
59wii550x385.jpg

Sorry to gloat, but I think I need to change my shorts after thinking about that day.

To make this thread a little more interesting I've been watching Wii footage all night on Youtube. Look up Nintendo Fusion Tour for more stuff if you haven't already.

i know what you mean.. getting the familly together and playing some wii sports!!. I turn 21 Nov 11 so i got beer, zelda,many foods, wii and the holidays to kick around.so much to be thankful for how can it get better? lol. wishing you happy holidays with your familly and wii mate!!

B-Day is Nov. 21, then Thanksgiving, I think I just might have to buy an extra controller to play with my family.

same here I got a big Thanksgiving dinner and young cousins that will be dieing to play but I wont let them cuz i will be too protective

Back