Export Mii as jpeg?

Umm i dont think they are in picture format mate, As they animate aswell as other things etc

Actually, you can. You'll need GlovePIE and a Bluetooth adapter, and I'm not sure if you can save them as jpeg, but I know you can save it as some kind of picture file.

Have your Wii hooked up to your computer moniter, and when your in Mii Channel, use Print Screen and then paste it into the Image editing software of your choice. At least thats what i would do.

Redan499 said:
Have your Wii hooked up to your computer moniter, and when your in Mii Channel, use Print Screen and then paste it into the Image editing software of your choice. At least thats what i would do.

LOL:)

Redan499 said:

How exactly would that work? :nono:

You cant paste an image into your monitor's [memory] lol.

oh man.....that one gets post of the week!!

hook up your monitor and printscreen.....yeah....it saves to your monitors HD. I bet you do that all the time :idea:

ummm i think he meant run it through video card, (can on my comp) just like when they do game reviews and show it in a little box on the monitor, printscreen that it's simple enough, or like someone said a tuner card or even what you run ooooold video cameras through to the comp with

nintendo309 said:
Well, its probably a flash file, if anything.
I highly doubt it would be a flash file, as the scripting language for flash is actionscript, which means that they would have to do the WHOLE game in flash lol, that would be a HUUUUUGE file.

Back