Extracting 3D Models from ROMs

ssbb_lover said:
I can't say I've heard of a program that can do this. Would be quite cool though. :)
Currently I'm using a universal OpenGL extractor, but this can only be used with emulators which use OpenGL. Unfortunately, many of these don't play Mario Party.

I just want to find the models for Waluigi, do you think they will be online somewhere?

FRuMMaGe said:
Currently I'm using a universal OpenGL extractor, but this can only be used with emulators which use OpenGL. Unfortunately, many of these don't play Mario Party.

I just want to find the models for Waluigi, do you think they will be online somewhere?

Well, i tried googling for a little bit but due to my lack of knowledge about this i can't find anything! haha
I am sure u will find something

I'm quite experienced at game design, and I would love to make a 3d game with a decent model of Waluigi as the main character. It would be so awesome!

Although... There are plenty of Master Chief... Finally, the picture I made ages ago will come to a game!

wachiefet0.jpg

If you made it great enough, Nintendo might consider it. That would be one more step to completing Waluigi's quest for World Domination.

Back