Fallout 3

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
ok just wanted a place for all to talk about funny things in the game, glitches and the new dlc's

so what do people think of the game?
and what do you guys thing about the new dlc?
and about the 2 new ones to come.

and the fact that fallout 3 will be second game to beat the 1250 cap
it going up to 1350

also the fact its taking them too long the extend level cap. by the time it comes if i play the game any more there wont be enough experience to get to it.

UPDATE

Feb 07th --- Bethesda recently sent word that Fallout 3’s remaining DLC packs, The Pitt and Broken Steel, have each been delayed for a month.

The Pitt will now go live in March, while Broken Steel and its ten levels-worth of new content won’t emerge from the vault until April.

Last edited:
ok just wanted a place for all to talk about funny things in the game, glitches and the new dlc's

so what do people think of the game?
and what do you guys thing about the new dlc?
and about the 2 new ones to come.

and the fact that fallout 3 will be second game to beat the 1250 cap
it going up to 1350

also the fact its taking them too long the extend level cap. by the time it comes if i play the game any more there wont be enough experience to get to it.

just out of curiosity, what was the first game to go over 1250 gs?

i will eventually buy this game again when i have more time to devote to it. i really want to beat it and see all there is to see.

I just got this game yesterday. Its GREAT. Love the graphics and everything.

a fried of mine suggested waiting until march when the 3rd download pack is available before buying. he was saying there might be a package deal for all 3, and you would be able to level up while plying dlc from the 1st two installments.

It's a great game, currently waiting to start downloading so me DLC soon.

oh it did.. i thought it went up to 1250.. shows how much i put that game in my xbox now a days.

yeah it went to 1750, but you can only get 1250 as of now, i think they are reserving the next 500g for the next map pack.

and i had that idea though iv already done operation anchorage, so im waiting for the 3rd one till i get the second one

oh noooooo people check the new update :( in OP

Back