Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I saw the movie. I give it an 8/10. The silver surfer guy was sweet! (I mainly just saw it because of Jessica Alba :lol: :ihih: ) Some of the jokes were VERY old and cheesy though.

That movie was awesome! Yeah it was cheesy at sometimes, but the action was cool.

Just saw it. It's not that great. "OK" special effects, but an all-around basic and cheesy movie.

ssbb_lover said:
Just saw it. It's not that great. "OK" special effects, but an all-around basic and cheesy movie.

I disagre, I really enjoyed it, then again I really enjoyed the first one too:)

i just saw it a few days ago and i was shocked that has been the best movie i have seen at the cinema since 300 (ive seen oceans 13, spiderman 3, shrek 3, pirates 3, 28 weeks later and paradise lost). it was amazing the best work marvil have done yet in live action movies. the best bit my girlfriend really didnt want to see it and now she doesnt stop going on about it because she loved every bit. i agree more sliver surfer would of been good but i still dont see how they could improve a great movie much more. i give it 9 out of 10

this film is sooooooo good!!!:yesnod: the silver surfer is so cool! hes voiced by Laurence Fishbourne. (for any of you that have seen the Matrix, he plays Morpheus) does anyone here think that Invisible Woman is hot?

Wii-Bhoy said:
this film is sooooooo good!!!:yesnod: the silver surfer is so cool! hes voiced by Laurence Fishbourne. (for any of you that have seen the Matrix, he plays Morpheus) does anyone here think that Invisible Woman is hot?

Yea, it's jessica alba....

tomqman said:
i just saw it a few days ago and i was shocked that has been the best movie i have seen at the cinema since 300 (ive seen oceans 13, spiderman 3, shrek 3, pirates 3, 28 weeks later and paradise lost). it was amazing the best work marvil have done yet in live action movies. the best bit my girlfriend really didnt want to see it and now she doesnt stop going on about it because she loved every bit. i agree more sliver surfer would of been good but i still dont see how they could improve a great movie much more. i give it 9 out of 10
uh spiderman 1 and 2 were much better that FF2.
And Xmen 1 ans 2 were better awell!

Hybrid said:
uh spiderman 1 and 2 were much better that FF2.
And Xmen 1 ans 2 were better awell!
Xmen 1 and 2 were better than A LOT of movies though, so there's not really a comparison. Xmen 1 and 2 were great movies, shame they changed directors for the 3rd...it was terrible.

ssbb_lover said:
Xmen 1 and 2 were better than A LOT of movies though, so there's not really a comparison. Xmen 1 and 2 were great movies, shame they changed directors for the 3rd...it was terrible.

xman 3 was the best out them

Back